Tagline: Discovering the World of Service Execellence and Care: Humanity
Points to Learn
- What is the true meaning of service and care?
- ‘Service is taking action to create value for someone else’
- ‘Care is concern for the future well-being of someone or something’.
- Discover the evolution of service
- What is happening to human trust in this digital world?
- What is the relationship of mindset to service?
- Curiosity is the root of care.
- What is missing in the mindset of Organisations today? The Evolution of Humanity
- Who is ’this’ for? i.e. partnership, service, collaboration …
♪ Listen to podcast audio
Ron Kaufman is the world’s leading educator and motivator for uplifting customer service and building service cultures.
Rated one of the “Top 25 Who’s Hot” speakers by Speaker magazine, Ron presents powerful insights and global best practices from working with clients on every continent for more than twenty years. His energetic keynote speeches and workshops have inspired millions.
He is author of the New York Times and USA Today bestseller, “Uplifting Service! The Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues and Everyone Else You Meet” and 14 other books on service, business and inspiration. Ron is the founder of Uplifting Service, a global education and consulting company that enables leaders and organizations to build Uplifting Service cultures.
Ron’s experience and passionate commitment to results have been distilled into proven methods to help clients upgrade service performance and build strong service cultures. His unique approaches to learning and leadership have been featured in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. In 2018, GlobalGurus rated Ron the #1 customer service guru in the world.
Ron moved to Asia in 1990 to help Singapore Airlines and the government of Singapore to create and launch a national service quality training organization.
He is a graduate of Brown University, USA with studies in France, London and Berkeley, California. He is a professional member of the Author’s Guild, Global Speakers Federation and International Association of Learning Providers.
Ron resides in Singapore and travels widely to promote and realize a vision of “Our world where everyone is educated and inspired to excel in service.”